Sunday, August 16, 2026

LOOK AT THIS MAD UGLY LINEART I'M CRYING.

It was so bad it deserves it's own post.

After all that writing with the vesperia stuff I kind of wanted to take a break for a few days but right after I went to bed all i could think about was soooooo many topics I wanted to talk about. Kind of since yesterday I wanted to talk about my magical girl au and for that I wanted to draw a nice silly old artwork. AND SO I DID

I was drawing peacefully and then I decide mannn I wanna copy the Tales artstyle, it's so cute. UM NO? OKAY IM NEVER DOING TS AGAIN. HAVE A LOOK.
ugly

All that for it to look ai generated + traced :sob:. Ts is so bad it deserved it's own post. So after that I DITCHED. This fuh ass artstyle and did my own thing like I do always. AND IF I MIGHT SAY... IT LOOKS A THOUSANDTIMES BETTER!

not so ugly

Okay here the change looks so minor HELP. But basically I love expressing thickness of the lines and thinness of the lines in my drawings. For example my Marta Lualdi artwork shows that peferctly. Here I also did it but's very subdle that you can berally even notice it. She also used to have pupils but I deleted them.

(the marta lualdi artwork for referance. Please do not steal it took me a long time.)

Either way I did color in the artwork and everything but I kept having problems with the eyes' positions. Fot the future I KNOW NOW THAT I WONT! I WONT! be trying to copy a tales artstyle ever again. I feel soulless when I do it the lineart is so boring.

Here is the finished artwork btw. uH FOR those who can't tell It's Estelle from ToVesperia. The moon star thing on her head is an accesory of her magical girl form (I think she had an outfit where she had something similar on her head. I don't really remmeber.)

I'll leave the topic of the magical girl au for another day since today I also spent time correcting many mistakes in the vesperia sources.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesser updates for about 4 days

 Basically what the title says.  Since im going out of my country essetially leaving my computer where i do all my blogs and update the Tale...